BRASS AND COPPER
Brass and Copper is used for both lighting products and furniture in either a mirror-polished or satin-polished finish. Depending on the product, the brass and copper may be coated using a transparent lacquer or left untreated. Coated brass and copper will not change appearance over time whereas uncoated brass and copper will develop a unique and beautiful patina over time adding character to the product.
- For daily cleaning of coated brass and copper it is recommended only to use a soft dry cloth
- For removal of stains, a soft cloth wrung in lukewarm water can be carefully applied
- Always dry immediately after cleaning with a soft dry cloth
- For daily cleaning of uncoated brass and copper it is recommended only to use a soft dry cloth
- In case a patina of the material is not desired, the material can be regularly cleaned and polished using a detergent specifically for brass and copper
Download our care instructions HERE
Alternatively, you can download our care instructions HERE.