Marble is a beautiful but vulnerable natural stone surface. It is strongly recommended to use a trivet and not to place glasses or cups with liquids directly onto the marble table top. As a natural material, marble is sensitive to liquids and if not removed immediately, spilled liquids will leave a permanent stain on the table top.
- For daily care and cleaning it is recommended to use a cleaning agent specifically developed for stone or marble
- Use a well wrung out cloth and warm soapy water to wipe clean
- Avoid spilling acidic substances i.e. milk, wine, vinegar, lemon or orange juice, as marble is porous and will penetrate the surface causing staining
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive cleaning detergents on marble as this will permanently damage the surface
- It is also highly recommended to do a re-sealing approximately every second month using an appropriate sealer developed specifically for stone or marble
Download our care instructions HERE
Alternatively, you can download our care instructions HERE.