PET Felt is made of 100% plastic PET bottles. Although it has the look and feel of wool, the material does not attract dirt. It is a soft, though strong felt material that is durable and has a great acoustic performance. PET Felt is both recycled as well as recyclable itself.
- Thanks to the porous structure, PET Felt can be cleaned with water easily
- It is recommended to use a lot of water
- Water cannot damage PET Felt, it only makes it wet and will dry naturally
- In most cases, using water only should be sufficient to remove dirt
- If a stain remains, it is advised to dab it with a dry towel while still wet
- Do not rub. Rubbing can cause damage on PET Felt and may cause bald spots
- Stubborn stains can be removed with quality detergent cleaning products
- Do not rub, but bring the stain in contact with the detergent and use water to complete the process
- It is recommended to try a detergent on an unseen spot first. For example, use the bottom of the seat
Download our care instructions HERE
Alternatively, you can download our care instructions HERE.